Friday 6 December 2013

MY HERO..,,,



My friends and I are animal lovers. Here I want to tell the story of a man who is a gentleman who has rescued a cat named HERO. HERO story is heartbreaking and quite bad where they have been persecuted by an irresponsible man.



In May 2005, according to PH (not her real name), guardian HERO, HERO has cut its front legs because of the cat has stolen a raw fish. The actions of the restaurant seem sensible and dispassionate. PH has been treating and preserving HERO to recover. 





On 24 November 2013, we were shocked by the news of the loss from the disease HERO Leukemia. 



This is a true story is between PH and HERO taken kakimotong blog;

“One day in May 2005 at 2pm, I stopped at a grocery store to buy water. Upon arriving at the store, I noticed a group of people were crowding in front of the shop. When I looked, I saw lying HERO without front legs and in a breathless. Also there is a lot of blood out of the wound.
I asked the shop owner. "What is wrong with this cat?" The shop owner said he did not know. After that, there is a little more about the early stages of secondary school age, interjected and said she saw a man who was throwing HERO car ride in the gutter near the edge of the grocery store and say these cats bring bad luck, always stealing food in her shop. This show has been battered HERO elsewhere and dumped elsewhere.
Without delay, I continue to take HERO and enter it into the motor basket to take home. I managed to wrap him with motor suit me to stop the bleeding.
Unfortunately, I did not save enough money to bring to the clinic HERO. To me, if he dies let me die at home. I was disappointed as I could record HERO condition at the time because in 2005 introduced new mobile phones and cameras are still relatively expensive. I was just two weeks working with the new company. I cannot afford to buy a hand phone camera. I only wear the NOKIA 3310 phone models at that time. In addition to money collected for my forthcoming wedding 3 months.
After a month of treating HERO, he is recovering and with my first salary, I used to buy Sony Ericsson K700i camera phone models. How to treat HERO I do not want to tell you here because I do not want to remember that. I do not know how many tears I've come out. So you can see a clip showed the wound was completely healed. I'm quite disappointed for not being able to record the wound at the tender early. I have a little story la condition. The situation is like roasted chicken. It cannot lie to the left and right. Wince-wince rolling, large and small bowel side. To park in one box, even the floor want to park one, last I put on a single mattress. Get rid of the mattress I've already ...”

Noble indeed this man's heart. PH has saved many kittens. For more information, visit the blog kakimotong :

No comments:

Post a Comment